How To Easily Make Ravioles In Only Seven Steps
Ravioles (for four servings) :
Preparation : 10 minutes
Cooking : 10 minutes
- 1 Ravioles pack
- 30g butter
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tablespoon sour scream
- Parmesan cheese
- Bring water to a boil and plunge your ravioles for 2 minutes.
- Chop the garlic clove.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream, butter and chopped garlic.
- Drain your ravioles and spread them into small ramekins.
- Pour the mixture you made from the saucepan all over the ravioles.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Put your ramkins in the oven for around 5 minutes. When the cheese is grilled, it's done !
You can make your ravioles yourself ! On a countertop, make a well with both flour and salt, then beat the eggs with water and oil. Pour the mixture into the well. With your hand, mix both flour and the mixture together. As it will thicken, use both hands to give a square shape to your raviole ! Wrap up in a plastic film for half an hour, done !
A dry white wine is highly recommended with your ravioles.