How To Easily Make Vegetable Tian In Only Nine Steps
Vegetable tian (for six servings) :
Preparation : 30 minutes
Cooking : 60 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 oval tomatoes (plum or torino tomatoes)
- 6 medium potatoes
- 3 zucchinis
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 75g Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C / 340 ° F (thermostat 6).
- Butter a gratin dish and sprinkle crushed garlic on it.
- Cut the vegetables into tiny slices and put them vertically in the gratin dish. Make a row of zucchinis, then a row of potatoes, then tomatoes... and so on until the gratin dish is full.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle all over with Parmesan cheese.
- Put the gratin dish in the oven for one hour, done !
Your vegetable tian is ready when the potatoes are golden-brown.
Vegetable tian is successful during summer and a Côtes de Provence rosé or any rosé will go very well with your vegetable tian !