How To Easily Make Quiche Lorraine In Only Eight Steps
Quiche lorraine (for four servings) :
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 45 minutes
- 200g shortcrust pastry
- 200g diced bacon
- 30g butter
- 3 eggs
- 20cl fresh cream
- 20cl milk
- Ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° F (thermostat 6).
- Spread the shortcrust pastry into a round baking pan and prick it with a fork.
- Brown the diced bacon in the frying pan and spread over the bottom of the pastry base.
- Sprinkle the whole with small knobs of butter.
- Beat the eggs, the fresh cream and the milk together.
- Season with salt, pepper and ground nutmeg.
- Pour over the shortcrust pastry.
- Cook 45 to 50 minutes maximum.
Coleslaw, beet salad, chilled asparagus or even a homemade soup (onion soup, for instance) are good side dishes to serve with your quiche lorraine.
A dry red wine will go very well with your quiche lorraine.