How To Easily Make Cauliflower Soup In Only Eight Steps
Cauliflower soup (for six servings) :
Preparation : 15 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 potatoes
- 75cl water
- 1 poultry stock
- 50g butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Clean the cauliflower and drain it.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and chop them. Don't forget to core and remove the head.
- Peel and slice your potatoes finely.
- In a large saucepan, pour 75cl water and put the chopped cauliflower, sliced potatoes, poultry stock, oregano and salt.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, mix together sour cream and butter. Cook over low heat for a few mintues until it thickens.
- Mix the two mixtures together. Stirr gently to combine.
- Add salt and pepper, done !
This soup is best served hot and creamy. Add salt if needed. You can cook the same recipe adding 2 cups of whole milk.
Don't forget to decorate your soup with cauliflower hints on the top !
A dry white wine will go very well with your cauliflower soup