How To Easily Make Jerusalem Artichoke Soup In Only Nine Steps
Jerusalem artichoke soup (for eight servings) :
Preparation : 45 minutes
Cooking : 20 minutes
- 800g Jerusalem artichokes
- 3 onions
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- Truffle oil
- 1/2 chicken stock cube
- Chop half the onions into cubes and the other half into slices.
- Put butter in a frying pan and brown one onion.
- Peel and cut up Jerusalem artichokes.
- Put them in the saucepan and pour water all over.
- Add half a chicken stock cube, salt and pepper.
- Let cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add oil in a pan before frying the (two) remaining onions for 10 minutes.
- Add the soup into the food mill then serve in bowls.
- Add a drop of truffle oil and some fried onions.
Be careful while dosing out the truffle oil : its taste is strong.
A dry white wine will go very well with your Jeresulam artichoke soup !