How To Easily Make Pissaladière In Only Ten Steps
Pissaladière (for six servings) :
Preparation : 30 minutes
Cooking : 45 minutes
- 400g bread dough
- 1kg onions
- 300g of anchovies
- 15 black olives
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Provence herbs
- Olive oil
- In a large frying pan, pour 5 olive oil tablespoons.
- Add sliced onions, pepper, Provence herbs and powdered sugar.
- Brown the onions until they get slightly golden.
- Add half of the anchovies to the frying pan and wait few minutes until they melt with the onions.
- Pour olive oil all over a baking tray and spread the bread dough all over.
- Pour all the making you previously made on the bread dough and add the remaining anchovies. You can also add black olives as a decoration.
- Preheat your oven to 220 ° / 425 F ° (thermostat 7).
- Cook your pissaladière.
- Keep a close eye on the dough bread : when the edges are sufficiently cooked, you can put the pissaladière out, done !
- Let cool and serve it right away.
During the cooking, do not add salt since anchovies are already salted.
An artichoke salad, coleslaw, beet salad, chilled asparagus or a tossed green salad are highly recommended as side dishes. Pissaladière is a dish best served cold.