How To Easily Make Wilted Spinach In Only Five Steps</
Wilted spinach (for four servings) :
Preparation : 5 minutes
Cooking : 5 minutes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pound triple washed spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- Remove the stalk from the spinach and clean them in cold water.
- Drain them.
- In a frying pan, melt butter and cook chopped garlic over low heat.
- Add the spinach and stir quickly. The spinach are now wilted.
- Add salt, pepper, nutmeg and check the seasoning.
To get wilted spinach, don't cook them too long, it should not take more than 5 minutes and spinach should keep their green color.
A dry white wine is highly recommended with your wilted spinach !
A dry red wine is highly recommended with your braised chicory !